- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
- Chiropractor license (Washington State)
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP-ACBSP)
- Certified Strengthening Conditioning Specialist (CSCS-NSCA)
- Certified Kinesio Taping® Practitioners (CKTP)
- Certified Active Release Technique® Provider
(Certified - Master, Upper 1&2, Lower 1&2, Spine 1&2, Complex, Active Diagnosis, Biomechanics, Long Tract Nerve Entrapment, Elite Provider Network (EPN))
- Certified Graston Technique® Provider
- Certified Activator Method® Provider (Advanced Proficiency Rate)
- Certified Fascial Distortion Model® (Full Body) - FDM
- Certified Neurodynamic Solution® Provider (Full Body)
- Certified ELDOA® trainer
- Certified Selective Functional Movement Assessment® (SFMA)
- Certified Functional Movement Screen® (FMS)
- Certified 3DMAPs® (functional movement test) (Gray Institute)
- Certified First Aid/ CPR/ AED (Red Cross)
- Mckenzie Method® of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy® (A,B,C,D)
- Qualified TRX® training - Suspension, Rip, Functional Training
- Extremity Adjustment
- Nimmon Trigger Point Therapy
- Seattle/King County Clinic Chiropractor (2014 - Present)
- Active Release Technique Elite Provider Network (2016 - Present)
- Ironman Treatment Team (ART) (Whistler, BC 2017)
- Tough Mudder Medical Team (2014-2016)
- Rock n' Roll Medical Team (2015)
- Personal Trainer (2000 - 2013)
Copyright © 2022 chaniljungchiro - All Rights Reserved.
6840 Fort Dent Way Ste 120, Tukwila, WA 98188.
Washington State Requires Face Covering In
All HEALTHCARE Business
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) CLINIC RESPONSE
Chanil Jung Chiropractic Clinic, as always, will continue to put your health and well-being at the forefront of our decisions.
Per CDC recommendation, people who are fully vaccinated no longer need to wear face coverings or physically distance outdoors and indoors.
However, SINCE WE ARE A HEALTHCARE SETTING, MASKS ARE STILL REQUIRED UPON ENTRY EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN VACCINATED.
We kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment for the safety of our team and other patients.